The system supports the following state of the art authentication devices:
- Desktop Authenticators & Toolbars - Support all major operating systems
- Mobile Authenticators - Smart phone, Blackberry, iPhone, and feature phones
- OTP Display Cards - ISO 7816 compliant smart cards with display, key pad, and mag stripe
- Matrix Cards - Low cost challenge/response printed ISO cards.
- SMS Text - Send OTP cell phone. Low cost option.
- Key Fobs & Tokens - Hate to admit this but it is true.
SurePass credentials are user friendly devices such as cell phones, smart phones (BlackBerry's, Windows Smart Phone, Google Android, and Apple iPhone) and wallet friendly SurePass ISO compliant OTP Display Card. Although our system can support key fobs and other types of bulky tokens, we do not recommend these devices for consumer deployments as they tend to incur higher rates of lost/misplaced tokens resulting in higher customer service and mailing costs. Keyfobs are generally viewed as low cost legacy devices reserved for IT workers who are forced by their employers to carry them.
- Custom Artwork - All of our authenticators can be branded with your custom artwork. even on a card by card basis!
- Surface Perso - All of our authenticators allow for individual device customization such
as users name, PAN, CVV2/CVID/CVC2, serial number, address, barcode, etc.
- OATH Event based
- OATH Time based
- OATH Challenge/Response
- MasterCard SecureCode Dynamic CVC
- Visa Verified By Visa Dynamic CVV
- American ExpressPay
- JCB Speedy
Using our SDK you can build your own authentication devices/authentication payment infrastructure for any platform.